With in-depth experience and a thorough understanding of IT solutions for the construction industry, Freelance Technology Partnership transforms complex and cumbersome procedures into improved automated systems that make client processes simpler and more efficient with smart technology.
- Our Internet-based bidding system, with automated processes, brings together suppliers, bidders, contractors, state and local government agencies, and customers.
- It links all the people who need information about the bidding process, simplifying purchasing for agencies and their vendors, thereby reducing procurement costs dramatically.
Our solutions are specifically designed for the public, private, and government design/construction sector.
- We provide scalable and customizable platforms for clients (such as a public agency) to post design service solicitations (RFPs/ RFQs) to the architectural and engineering community, and invitations to bid to the construction community in a secure, web-based environment.
Freelance Technology Partnership deliverables for bidding business requirements include:
- Reduced time and effort required to submit bids and proposals by more than 90%.
- Receive automatic notifications via e-mail whenever a public agency requests, or makes a change in a previously sent request for a bid or proposal, for your company’s products or services.
- The ability to easily submit multiple bids when more than one of your products satisfy bid specifications.
- Additional information on bids when doing so clarifies your bid or proposal.
- Aid in attaching photos, graphics or descriptive material to your bids, thus communicating greater value to the buying agency.
- Significantly reduce errors by uploading your existing documents and/or using online editing.
- Enables you to meet deadlines by instantly submitting your bids, on time.