Back Office Optimization
Freelance Technology Partnership has developed and delivers flexible processes for enhancing back-office productivity, quality, and performance, while improving utilization of resources and capturing expense reduction opportunities.
Freelance Technology Partnership offers applications customized specifically to our clients’ back-office operations requirements, including areas of the enterprise impacting their customer satisfaction performance.
Whether you are seeking to optimize task centers, be it a single location or multiple branches and remote offices, Freelance Technology Partnership is qualified to develop and support a common architecture, including applications custom designed for the environment.
Back-Office Optimization capabilities include:
- Forecasting and scheduling tools that help our clients optimize alignment of staff and facilities requirements with workload and resources costs. This includes forecasting human capital needs, at the position and activity level, empowering managers to deploy staff and work based on location-specific requirements.
- Migrating from time-consuming manual processes and scheduling, with automated processes enabling full integration with seasonal and intraday forecasting tools.
- Comprehensive desktop tools and process analytics measure application usage and process compliance, while discovering and promoting best practices.
- Application usage can be captured and analyzed easily to help management understand which staff are most productive, the activities that are being completed, and the time spent on each task.
- Review employee performance alongside company goals to role-specific performance scorecards.
- Define and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) that are relevant to your business and processes, staffing requirements, and skills necessary to achieve your goals.
- Using data captured, Freelance Technology Partnership Back Office Optimization tools provide real-world, graphical views of employee performance that is actionable by both managers and employees.
- Define the optimal mix of human resources, including part-time, flex-time and full-time resources, to forecast current and future staffing requirements. Freelance Technology Partnership Forecasting and Scheduling tools and your data enables managers to create and evaluate “what if” scenarios based on custom variables such as staffing and skill requirements, turnover, new hiring scheduling, and budgets.
- Critical to success with Back Office Optimization initiatives is the ability of Freelance Technology Partnership solutions to rapidly identify and address skill gaps, as well as changes in processes, programs, services, and regulations.
- Enable your managers to assist their employees improve best practice knowledge and skills, while minimizing impact on service levels with eLearning content created in house, “off-the-shelf” courseware, or developed from learning from recorded interactions and transactions.