Freelance Technology Partnership has been developing and delivering POS applications for one of the leading terminal manufacturers for more than five years.
Our POS Team has been a major contributor in the development of one of the industry’s earliest “standards-based” remote key injection product, enabling retailers to quickly and securely initiate on-site, in-store payment terminal key injection at the POS.
The POS Team comprises a dedicated group of professionals with in-depth domain expertise in architecting, designing, developing, testing, and maintaining POS application systems. Our experience and capabilities in the POS application space include:
- Merchant-centric payment application development for POS terminals.
- Migration, maintenance, and support of legacy applications.
- Proof-of-concept application and customized solution development.
- In-depth experience with industry-standard message protocols such as ISO 8583, Visa 1, Visa 2 and other proprietary protocols.
Our PCI Research and Development team is constantly engaged in developing scalable, high-efficiency solution frameworks that are readily customizable into specific payment solutions. Our R&D engagements include:
- Application development with Adobe Flash Lite for a rich user experience.
- Application development for Microsoft App Store.
- PC-based POS application development.
- Development of shopping carts with integrated payment interface with popular Internet payment gateways for e-commerce merchants.
- SMS-based, money transfer applications for mobile phones.